[Vision2020] THE TIDE IS RISING

Melynda Huskey mghuskey at msn.com
Sat Apr 16 00:33:44 PDT 2005

Interesting as this post might be, its value is somewhat obscured by the total absence of any person to whom it might be connected--other than the articulate, courteous, and well-informed Mr. Roderick, who perhaps unites his saloonkeeping and public affairs analysis with a third career in school architecture and construction unbeknownst to me.

But that's the high quality of reportage which has characterized Mr. Roderick's recent contributions to our discussions.  All over town, levy supporters are saying of him, and of his boon companions Donovan Arnold and Dale Courtney, with enemies like these, who needs friends?

Melynda Huskey

Note to Daily News:  Don't stop the presses just yet.