[Spam] [Vision2020] Oh So Scared!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 16 06:54:35 PDT 2005

Now now, Phil.

We have played this game before.  Just let the "voices" play out.  And for
God's sake, put down any sharp objects you may be holding.  It is a simple
matter of the Prozac separating the good voices from those voices that
really must leave.

If all else fails:  Go toward the light, Phil.  Go toward the light.

Seeya at the polls.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.