[Spam] [Vision2020] Oh So Scared!

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 16 00:18:34 PDT 2005

You know ....... it is so sad that people come to me anonymously, out of trust as they are afraid if their identity is found out with the information they bring forward they would lose something very dear to them like, their pastor, their friend, the city personnel, other teachers, even their job. I could not understand what on earth kept them from just talking on this list. It has been proven to me in the attacks I receive from this list. I would not waste my time here if I did not receive the support I am receiving. It is to tiring.

Do you honestly think I could do this all by myself? There are not enough hours in the day. If you remember, I was just brought into this 2 weeks ago.

Again, people, I promised I would not let you down.

Phil