[Vision2020] Paranoid Progresives

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 12:35:51 PDT 2004

Donovan et. al.

My point about the local blood drive discriminating towards non-Christians
being a "paranoid" attitude is simply that if I announced at this blood drive
that I was an Atheist, would they for this reason have turned me away?  I can
hear it now, "No Godless Satanic Blood Allowed!  Be Gone Demon!"  This would
have been an interesting experiment.

Donovan wrote:

"PSS. Ted, smart Progressives are paranoid with Bush in office."

I object to calling fear of the Bush administration policies "paranoid."
This suggests it is somehow pathological to feel this way.  It is rational and
factual to fear the Bush administration as they take away our civil rights and
jeopardize the safety of the USA with their misguided and destructive policies
in the War on Terror that actually have increased the risk of terrorism.  Is
it paranoid to fear a government that has involved us in a war that is killing
and maiming thousands of Americans based on misguided false assumptions?

The people who are not fearful of the Bush administration have blinders on!

Ted Moffett