[WSBARP] Danger (maybe) trees

Kelby Derenick kelby at derenicklaw.com
Wed Jan 17 16:38:01 PST 2024

Yes, that is how I believe these kinds of cases work.  There is case law on
point regarding notice from a neighbor regarding a dead or defective tree.
Your client needs to remove the trees or take the risk of what might happen
in the future.

*Lewis v. Krussell*, 101 Wn.App. 178 (2000).

Kelby J. Derenick
Attorney

*9414 State Ave., Suite E*

*Marysville, WA 98270Ph: (206) 659-5061*

*14 E. Main Street, Suite 214*
*Walla Walla, WA 99362*
*Ph: (509) 676-9805*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail message contains information
that (a) is or may be legally privileged, confidential, proprietary in
nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and (b) is intended
only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not the
intended recipient, an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
this to an addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying,
or distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact me
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely
from your computer system.  Thank you.