[WSBARP] Off Topic Referral Request: CPA Error/Malpractice Issue

Ruthanna Walker ruthanna.walker at fairwoodlaw.com
Fri Aug 16 10:54:27 PDT 2024

Hello Listmates,

A professional friend asked for a referral for a possible CPA malpractice issue. The information passed on to me is as follows:

Client hired an attorney to represent them in a divorce that included a valuable business. Attorney hired a CPA for valuation of the business. Client believes CPA made multiple errors in valuations which client believes had a material effect on the case. Client wants to pursue a malpractice claim against the CPA.

Thank you in advance! I will pass on all referrals, including self-referrals.

With best regards,

Ruthanna Walker

[cid:da74bcb5-8410-4852-835d-11f1be3cd0ac]