[WSBARP] Atty Ref re following facts

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Tue Oct 31 08:25:08 PDT 2023

In April of 2018,  I bought into a time share with Vidante Properties in Mexico and never used it.
At the beginning of this year, a company called  Elite Mergers and Aquisition, LLC Services
 60 South 6th Street,  Minneapolis,  MN 55402 612-746-7215  contacted me "on behalf of Vidante Properties" offering to buy back my timeshare. I did not see in small print nor did they tell me that I would be subject to pay Elite commission if I cancelled their services.
I won't send all the emails that were exchanged at this time, but I have been compliant with wiring money ($26,792.59)
For various reasons and now Elite says The Mexican Government wants me to I pay 35 % taxes on the money that I paid them, before granting my settlement. (they want another $10,446.07)
I am unable to comply with this demand and fear Elite will come after me for their commission even though this case is not resolved.

I also have another embarrassing issue with "the Mexican Federal government" whom contacted me, saying that I might be eligible for some compensation from them for the fraudulent behavior of Vidante Properties, have wired them money and now are demanding another $4,550 this week,  to release the compensation.
They too have threatened to come after me for 8-15 thousand dollars if I do not comply this week. I do not remember signing an agreement nor was I informed of this possibility before engaging with them.
How should I proceed ,
Thank you for you direction,

[cid:5a64492e-7cbd-4d87-a768-d6467d8ee494]