[WSBARP] Eviction after deed of trust foreclosure

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Mon Oct 30 10:56:14 PDT 2023

I need to do an eviction under RCW 59.12 after at nonjudicial foreclosure sale since the property is still occupied, but I don’t have any information as to who the specific tenant is in my addiction suit I have course will name the individuals whose interest was foreclosed, but my complaint and summons. How do I identify the unknown tenants other than just state any tenants in possession of the property? Whose identity is unknown. I’d appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**