[WSBARP] Eviction/Ejectment Judgement example?

Roger Hawkes roger at skyvalleylawyers.com
Fri Nov 10 13:42:22 PST 2023

Tom: please send to me also.

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Tom Westbrook
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2023 3:45 PM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>; WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <WSBAPT at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] Eviction/Ejectment Judgement example?

Hello Brent, I am not an expert TEDRA practitioner, but it seems to me you would need to start a TEDRA action, then file a CR2A Agreement in that action that provides for a Writ of Restitution without notice in the TEDRA action without having to file a ULD. If you want a sample CR2A agreement that is from a ULD, let me know your email address and I will send you one.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook
Attorney at Law