[WSBARP] [WSBAPT] Eviction/Ejectment Judgement example?

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 10:06:00 PST 2023

"The idea is that the occupant will agree that the Estate has the right to contact the sheriff and have her removed after the date certain without the need to go to Court and go through an entire process at that later date."

I doubt very much that your Sheriff is willing to evict without a Writ (they wouldn't in Island County).  I think you will have to prepare a Stipulated Judgment that allows you to obtain a Writ on the ex-parte calendar.  Make sure the occupant has an attorney to sign off on the Agreement for Stipulated Judgement.  As a sample, I have attached something NWJP and I worked out AFTER the UD action had been started.  (And, yeah, the tenant had his name legally changed to only his first name.  Something to do with hating his family and being the black seep of the family.)  I got everything signed and then I held on to the pleadings to see if the T moved out in time.  He did so I then filed a dismissal of the UD action with prejudice.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA12F2.74E32600]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Paul A. Neumiller presumptively contain information that is confidential and legally privileged; e-mail messages to non-clients are normally confidential and may also be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that may attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to a third party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the sender.