[WSBARP] [WSBARP Digest] evictions, UD and available housing

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Tue Jan 31 14:42:26 PST 2023

Another problem for the small ma and pa landlord not discussed is a close relative of the “legal desert” problem.  Most general practioners in rural areas simply won’t take on helping a landlord for either ULD or ejectment cases for the reasons expressed below. I doubt that anyone in Lincoln County will assist a landlord now.  That previously was not the case.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578