[WSBARP] Issues with King County Recording

Lynn Clare lynnclare at clarelawfirm.com
Thu Jan 12 11:41:20 PST 2023

My most recent experience: I mailed a quit claim deed and an excise tax
affidavit to the recorder's office.  According to the website, the QCD was
processed 48 hours later.

I received the stamped document four months later. I believe that office is
still closed to the public and only accepting documents by mail.