[WSBARP] Issues with King County Recording

Rob Bartlett rbartlett at cookandbartlett.com
Thu Jan 12 12:47:39 PST 2023

Brent, thank you for doing this.  Here is another one my paralegal ran into:

“The exemption description on the REETA was too long to fit into their box so I just wrote “see attached” and added the entire description to the attachment.  It was rejected because we didn’t include a partial reason before writing “see attached”. “

I’m hoping you can also find out if the recording folks even understand the rising frustration with them.

--Rob

Everyone at Cook & Bartlett is available to assist you during the COVID-19 outbreak.  We are keeping our operations as normal as possible, while practicing social distancing.  We are monitoring our emails and phone calls, but might be delayed in responding.  Please let us know how we can assist you, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Robert M. Bartlett, Esq.
Cook & Bartlett, PLLC
1900 W. Nickerson St., Ste. 215
Seattle, WA 98119