[WSBARP] 30-day CARES Act Notice

Ray Cleaveland Ray at mburnslaw.com
Fri Apr 21 15:19:25 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Apologies if someone already asked this question. Is anyone aware of a special format or particular language for the 30-day notice to pay/vacate that is now required per Sherwood Auburn 24 Wn. App. 2d 664 (2022)? I can't seem to find any indication of special wording required, so I am just going to change my usual 14 day pay/vacate to 30 days. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ray

Raymond V. Cleaveland

BURNS LAW, PLLC
524 Tacoma Ave. S.
Tacoma, WA 98402
(253) 507-5586  phone

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This transmission may contain information belonging to the sender that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify us by telephone of the error so we may correct our records. IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with Treasury Department and IRS regulations, you are informed that unless expressly indicated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including in any attachments) is not intended or written by Martin Burns or Burns Law, PLLC to be used, and cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein or in any attachments.