[WSBARP] PLLC Formation Question

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Apr 12 11:36:35 PDT 2023

I am between meetings right now but I can tell you that there is a specific
statute regarding who in the medical world can form together.

One of my clients was a group of practitioners who wanted to work
together....they created an entity and then executed a Joint Operating
Agreement since they were not able to actually own in their respective
legal capacities.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /