[WSBARP] What was transferred.

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 10:14:05 PST 2022

My only thought is it was possibly intended to deal with the mother's
current marriage, to make it clear the life estate is separate
property.  Absent the current husband joining in the deed I doubt it
accomplished that, and if there is a current husband there might be
other concerns if he didn't join in as grantor.

Whatever it means, the transaction should probably be undone and then
done properly, in some way that would minimize possible REET.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148