[WSBARP] Repeal of Torrens

David R. Ambrose drambrose at ambroselaw.com
Fri Mar 25 07:26:22 PDT 2022

To the collective,

As with Kary, over the past forty years I've never come across a registered property in my real estate practice.  But that is perhaps not surprising, giving the limited number of properties in Washington which have been registered.  See the attached posting by the Washington State Association of County Auditors, which has some interesting statistics about the number of registered properties and the difficulty in dealing with them.

Regards,

David Ambrose
drambrose at ambroselaw.com