[WSBARP] Married spouses buying real estate as their separate property

Douglas Scott doug at rainieradvocates.com
Tue Jun 21 16:13:12 PDT 2022

Why not have them as 50% owners of an LLC?
*DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC

465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C
Issaquah, Washington 98027
425.392.8550 (tel)
425.392.2829 (fax)

www.rainieradvocates.com

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege