[WSBARP] Married spouses buying real estate as their separate property

Nestor Gorfinkel esq at gorfinkel-law.com
Tue Jun 21 09:49:02 PDT 2022

Most Seller's don't care and really shouldn't unless the purchase and sale contract did include the spouses, in which case tom protect your seller have non vesting spouse assign their contractual interest to their spouses.

Cordially,

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law
Licensed in Florida & Washington State
Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8856D.4820D3B0]

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.