[WSBARP] King County E-Script Portal webinar with Q&A

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jul 15 14:06:11 PDT 2022

I wasn’t able to attend the webinar today; is there anybody who attended who might be willing to give us all a quick summary of anything useful that was said? Hopefully some planned improvements to the user experience with KCScript?

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.