[WSBARP] King County E-Script - An Upgrade? Or a Horrific Downgrade in Technology that puts the profession back 15 years?

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Fri Jul 8 09:50:52 PDT 2022

I agree with you 100%. There is a survey on there you can fill out, which I did and expressed my frustrations. If enough practitioners complain, maybe that will spur change?  I suppose if there had never been ECR none of us would know the difference, but this current system is definitely a step-backward. All of your points are valid, but the not getting immediate access is my biggest pet peeve. When I’m working on something and need the documents, I don’t want to wait hours/days to get them. This has not been a “consumer friendly” change, and ultimately increases costs for our clients.

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D892B0.33F47DB0]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
PO Box 11037