[WSBARP] Loan Modification/Foreclosure Attorney

Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Wed Jan 12 17:09:19 PST 2022

Hi Stuart, a while ago, I asked for names of attorneys  state wide) who
are doing this kind of work, which I am no longer doing. I compiled the
attached list. I think the client can use an out of town attorney to
help on this. Good luck!

---
_Shaun Watchie Perry  | Attorney at Law _
_Law Office of  Shaun Watchie Perry_
_1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite  940 | Seattle, WA 98101_
_Tel +206.729.7442   |  Fax + 206.260.1411 [1]  | www.swp-law.com [2]_

_This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442  and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files._

_IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that to the extent this communication
contains advice relating to a Federal Tax issue, it is not intended or
written to be used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of
avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person or
entity under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to
another party any transaction or matter addressed in this
communication_.