[WSBARP] Loan Modification/Foreclosure Attorney

Stuart Ainsley stuart at ainsleylaw.com
Wed Jan 12 20:55:36 PST 2022

Thanks Shaun.

Stuart

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: Shaun Watchie Perry <shaunwperry at swp-law.com>
Date: 1/12/22 5:09 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] Loan Modification/Foreclosure Attorney

Hi Stuart, a while ago, I asked for names of attorneys  state wide) who are doing this kind of work, which I am no longer doing. I compiled the attached list. I think the client can use an out of town attorney to help on this. Good luck!

---
Shaun Watchie Perry  | Attorney at Law
Law Office of  Shaun Watchie Perry
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite  940 | Seattle, WA 98101
Tel +206.729.7442   |  Fax + 206.260.1411<tel:206.260.1411>  | www.swp-law.com<http://www.swp-law.com/>

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please call immediately 206-729-7442  and return this e-mail to the above e-mail address and delete from your files.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that to the extent this communication contains advice relating to a Federal Tax issue, it is not intended or written to be used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person or entity under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.