[WSBARP] Loan Modification/Foreclosure Attorney

Stuart Ainsley stuart at glgmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:03:49 PST 2022

I have a client who is seeking a foreclosure/loan modification attorney recommendation for a family friend.  I have not spoken with the potential client but  I am told that their loan was sold by Bank of America and they have been trying to modify it for 6 years.  They were working with another attorney whose office is now closed and they are not able to reach him.  If you have any recommendations or want to refer yourself please let me know and I'll forward your contact information to the potential client's contact person.

Stuart

Stuart M. Ainsley
Attorney
GOURLEY LAW GROUP
THE EXCHANGE CONNECTION
SNOHOMISH ESCROW
P.O. Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
PH:  (360) 568-5065 (800) 291-8401
Fax: (360) 568-8092

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete all copies.