[WSBARP] Attorney General's 14-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Mon Jan 3 14:22:15 PST 2022

Listmates:

Client wants to start eviction process for past due rent.  I talked with the
local dispute resolution program that will handle the mediation/reasonable
repayment agreement process.  They referred me to the AG's website for the
form of a 14-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate Premises.  I compared that
notice with RCW 59.18.660.  The AG's notice is not "word for word" compliant
with the law.  Have any of you used the AG's notice form?  If so, has it
ever been challenged?  I doubt we have the ability to rely on the AG's form,
as they are just attorneys like the rest of us.

Jeff Davis

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com> jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.