[WSBARP] Attorney General's 14-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate

Mark Anderson marka at mbaesq.com
Tue Jan 4 10:37:01 PST 2022

If you look at the AG's form, the footer references RCW 59.18.057.  Although that form contains language that might meet some of the elements set forth in RCW 59.18.660, I would create and use a notice that clearly reflects the requirements of RCW 59.18.660.

Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.