[WSBARP] off topic -- Idaho divorce attorney

katie at froehlinglaw.com katie at froehlinglaw.com
Tue Jan 4 09:00:07 PST 2022

Try Cosho Humphrey, ask from Mackenzie Whatcott. One of my Boise law mates said she’s the way to go! Also, JJ Winters was a year behind me in school and she works at the same firm. Both are solid choices!

Address: 1501 S Tyrell Ln, Boise, ID 83706

Phone Number: 208-344-7811

Katie M. Hendricks

Attorney

Froehling Hendricks, PLLC

510 East Main, Suite F

Puyallup, WA 98372

F:253-770-0144

P:253-770-0116

Email: Katie at froehlinglaw.com <mailto:Katie at froehlinglaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThis e-mail, together with any attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is legally privileged. This transmission is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized person. Disclosing, copying, distributing or taking action in reliance on this transmission is strictly prohibited if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, or are not the intended recipient, please delete it without copying, and notify the sender by e-mail or at the telephone number above.