[WSBARP] REETA

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Mon Apr 4 14:48:14 PDT 2022

I asked the Recorders office but no reply.
There are two versions of Form 84 0001a -one says "Only for sales in multiple location codes on or after January 1, 2020" and the other "Only for sales in a single location code on or after January 1, 2020."  I have a client with two real properties -one in Seattle and one in King County. I have another with two real properties and both are in Seattle. I am assuming that Seattle is what they refer to as "one location code" and Seattle and King County would be "two location codes", right?
Thanks
Mike

[cid:c8c17fc6-e328-4ec2-8bd8-c6884a7649f0]