[WSBARP] REETA

Lynn Clare lynnclare at clarelawfirm.com
Mon Apr 4 15:13:59 PDT 2022

Michael -- if you go to the King County Recorder's website and pull up the
online version of the form, you can use the pull down menu on "location"
and see what they think is a separate location.  The Seattle and King
County parcels are probably going to use the multiple location form.

If you can't wedge all the information into the tiny "location" space, the
Recorders office is fine with us adding a separate page with the
information laid out clearly (they do not charge for those additional pages
on the REETA.) The Recorders office is more concerned about accuracy than
"coloring inside the lines" of the form, if you take my meaning. I once
recorded four side by side parcels on Vashon Island on a single location
form by attaching all of the parcel numbers and legal descriptions on a
separate sheet. No problem at all.

Lynn Clare