[WSBARP] Arlington/Snohomish County Mobile Notary

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Wed Sep 22 09:14:29 PDT 2021

Gabriel: I also am a notary, officing in Sultan.  Travel to Arlington would have to involve a hefty fee; but if signers can come to Sultan, I could do it if  you vouch for the signers.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Sky Valley Law
For incoming mail: Box 351, Sultan 98294
For in person visits: 423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294
Or other places to be arranged
206 367 5000
360 799 6438