[WSBARP] Arlington/Snohomish County Mobile Notary

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Wed Sep 22 08:08:34 PDT 2021

Gabe:

I am a Notary Public, as well as an attorney.  If you need me to do the
notary function in Arlington, I could do it if the scheduling is right.
What do you pay for this service?

Jim Doran

PS.  I have done this hundreds of times back in the bad loan days..
James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225