[WSBARP] Template for Quiet title Action

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:41:09 PDT 2021

Listers:  I need a template for a quiet title action for constructive or resulting trust.  Title to residence is in one family member's name but all mortgage payments and substantial improvements made by another family member.  They all share possession of residence.  Now, titled family member is trying to evict non-titled family members.  Anyone have anything I can modify to fit my fact pattern?  Also, bonus appreciation if anyone have a template for a motion for injunction to maintain the status que in order to stop the eviction process?

[Paul A_ Neumiller]