[WSBARP] Philippines special power of attorney

Peter Crocker peterecrocker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:39:32 PDT 2021

Listmates,
A client has approached me seeking a special, limited power of attorney
that would allow an agent to sell property on their behalf in the
Philippines. My initial response was that I couldn't do that because I'm
not licensed to practice there, but a little research has shown me that
this is something that attorneys in the U.S. seem to do. Am I missing
something?
Sincerely,
Peter

Law Office of Peter Crocker, PLLC
210 Polk St., Ste. 6A
Port Townsend, WA 98368
peter at petercrockerlaw.com
360-344-8474

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***