[WSBARP] Easement with no original conveyance of record

Ryan P. Coon cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Wed Jan 27 16:47:11 PST 2021

To answer your question Eric, the situation is actual more complicated
than I explained, there's a third parcel seeking to use the easement
(the third parcel is also burdened by the easement described in the real
estate contract). Our dispute is with that third parcel and we're
primarily focused on the third parcels lack of rights to the purported
easement, but we're exploring other possible avenues such as whether the
easement was ever validly created to begin with.

Very Truly Yours,

Ryan P. Coon

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.