[WSBARP] Attorney for Real Estate Issue

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Thu Feb 11 21:01:14 PST 2021

Deborah: I litigate road access cases on a regular basis.  In fact, I had a particularly nasty one involving high end waterfront properties in Medina go to trial in January 2020 for 6 days, and we prevailed on all claims and I got my clients a substantial fee award as well.  My practice also includes handling title claims for various title underwriters that often involve driveway and access issues.  I would be happy to discuss with you the landlocked property case you refer to in your email. In addition to my office numbers, I am also available on my cell phone at 206-353-2539. -Greg Ursich

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D700B8.E104CE50]
Gregory L. Ursich
Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.