[WSBARP] Attorney for Real Estate Issue

Michael Brandt mbrandt at brandtlawgroup.com
Wed Feb 10 15:03:36 PST 2021

Deborah:

We would be happy to assist with the matter if it is regarding ingress/egress easements, easements by necessity, or any other boundary line issues.  We do not handle problematic land use matters regarding the application/development process.  Let us know if we can help.

Michael D. Brandt
BRANDT LAW GROUP
1200 - 5th Avenue, Suite 1950
Seattle, Washington 98101
206.441.5739
206.299.9115 (fax)
www.brandtlawgroup.com<http://www.brandtlawgroup.com/>

In response to Governor Jay Inslee's November 15, 2020 COVID-19 response mandates, our office is currently CLOSED to the public.  Please use electronic means to communicate with our office until it is deemed safe to re-open our office.  Our employees are currently working remotely and will continue to provide you with the best service possible under these unusual circumstances.  We appreciate your patience during this time.

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attached document(s) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine. The e-mail (and attached document(s)) is intended for use by the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of such e-mail and/or document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and/or any attached document(s) in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (206) 441-5739.