[WSBARP] Ejectment vs Eviction under moratorium

Craig Sjostrom cdsjostrom at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 15:21:20 PST 2021

I did a post-nonjudicial foreclosure ejectment action in Skagit County a few
months ago, on behalf of a client who bought the property from the bank that
had done the foreclosure, against a relative of the former owners who was
basically squatting; we were able to get him out along with some of his
friends. That was under a previous iteration of the moratorium, I can't say
whether it would work now.

Craig

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message contains information belonging
to the Law Office of Craig Sjostrom, which may be privileged, confidential
and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If you believe that you have
received this message in error, please be so kind as to contact the sender
and delete the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

> Law Office of Craig Sjostrom, 1204 Cleveland Ave., Mount Vernon, WA  98273
Phone (360) 848-0339  Fax (360) 336-3488 email
<mailto:cdsjostrom at comcast.net> cdsjostrom at comcast.net