[WSBARP] Never Satisfied New Home Buyer

scott at scottgthomaslaw.com scott at scottgthomaslaw.com
Mon Feb 8 10:13:49 PST 2021

I don't know of a theory that would not risk litigation, but I offer this
suggestion from a case I had a few years ago.  My clients were building a
new home and were very nervous about sinking a lot of money into their dream
home.  And they were very particular, something the contractor could not get
past.  Contractor assigned one of his employees to be the sole contact,
listening to clients, smoothing ruffled feathers, assuring them that he
would take care of their concerns, essentially talking them down from the
ledge.  Contractor's contact/emloyee, despite being a framer and an
ex-marine, had excellent skills for this type of thing.  Worked like a
charm.  Once he became involved, my workload seemed to be cut in half.
Probably more.  If there is a real estate broker with knowledge of
homebuilding involved, they can be a fantastic resource in keeping a deal
together.