[WSBARP] Does Death Finally End Timeshare Payments

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Dec 22 13:12:17 PST 2021

I provided the timeshare with a probate notice to creditors.  I assume the recent bill will be paid.  The question is can the timeshare follow the assets received by the heirs for future assessments when no one accepts the timeshare interest.  We had worked with the timeshare people for months to turn back the interest.  The client was over 90 and could not use the unit anymore.  The timeshare people just lead us along to believe it would take the interest back;  but all they did was continue billing and threaten to sue for non-payment.  What can they do in the future?

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com> jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.