[WSBARP] Title Insurer duty to disclose

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Thu Dec 23 08:13:22 PST 2021

 Title Insurer duty to disclose

Good morning and Merry almost Christmas,

After some research, I cannot find authority for the proposition that a
title company has a duty to disclose if a HOA required by the protective
covenants that has been administratively dissolved must be disclosed in the
standard title insurance policy. Any direction is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

<<...>>

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

*www.buddbaylaw.com* <http://www.buddbaylaw.com/>

COVID POLICY:

*Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee’s
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and
we encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.*