[WSBARP] RON -

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Fri Mar 20 06:59:52 PDT 2020

See SENATE BILL 5641 going into effect 10/1/2020.  I can tell you from first
hand expereince that since it came into effect 1/1/2020 in Florida it has
been successful.  I know that some Lenders or Parties are still resisting
the use but they will come around and see the value especially in light of
our current circumstances.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.