[WSBARP] Abandonment of commercial lease in King County and possible prejudgment attachment in Pierce County?

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Mon Jun 1 10:24:54 PDT 2020

Would there be any point in asking whether your clients considered negotiating a lease workout before taking other action that will be expensive and probably not generate much of an ROI? Possibly in a mediated conversation.

As Kaitlyn Jackson put it in our presentation “Leasing in the Shadow of Covid," now would be an appropriate time for landlords to get what they can through reasonable effort, while maintaining low expectations. She called it “getting a haircut,” but for some reason I can’t remember what a haircut is.

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com

Confidentiality Notice:
The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.