[WSBARP] Seeking referral for Skagit County real property attorney

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Tue Aug 18 15:02:47 PDT 2020

I do a lot of this work and have done several in Skagit county.  I live in Shoreline.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D67570.948F3B10]
Gregory L. Ursich
Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.