[WSBARP] Recruiting a Real Estate Attorney

Jeffrey Peterson jeff.peterson at pblawpllc.com
Thu Aug 13 11:38:48 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am a solo practitioner in Vancouver, WA, and I am looking for a WA-licensed real estate attorney to join my firm as a partner.

The requirements for the position are listed below.

  *   At least 5 years of experience in real estate law and at least 2 years of experience practicing in Washington.
  *   Portable book of business.
  *   Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to grow your practice.
  *   Desire to take a leadership role in a small, but growing, law firm.
  *   Ability to work in a paperless office without administrative support.
  *   Eagerness to market and meet prospective clients in Clark County, WA.
  *   Willingness to work in a physical office in Vancouver, subject to public health guidelines and restrictions.

If these qualifications describe you, please email me (and do not reply to the listserv). I look forward to meeting you and discussing a potential partnership.

Best regards,
Jeff

Jeff Peterson | Managing Attorney
Peterson Business Law PLLC
1220 Main Street, Suite 400
Vancouver, WA 98660
E: jeff.peterson at pblawpllc.com
O: 360-317-3299

​This email may contain confidential information. If you received it in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message and all attachments.