[WSBARP] Looking for Referral for Landlord who needs to evict

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Fri Jun 21 14:39:22 PDT 2019

Before proceeding to eviction, the caller should consult a professional neutral who is a tenant landlord relationship master, and conversant in the practical side of lease compliance/property management. I liaise with Spanish speaking mediators in this arena; it’s possible to investigate and negotiate exit plans online in shuttle negotiation.

The woman who called you may be in violation of her lease. You describe a space sharing deal - evicting under those circumstances is harrowing. Finesse rules, and the parties can learn how to avoid peril in future.

Roger A. Moss, Mediation Counsel
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco