[WSBARP] Update on Upcoming Changes to the Real Property and the Probate & Trust Listservs

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 11:59:18 PST 2019

I believe what Chris mentions is even worse than what he mentions.  I
believe anyone can view the archives of the emails just by doing a
Google search. They don't need to join.  Here's an example.

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/wsbarp/2017-May/004823.html

I raised this as an issue about a year ago when I realized it was so public.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148