[WSBARP] NWMLS Seller Default

Annie Fitzsimmons atfitz at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 12:23:26 PST 2019

The statewide/NWMLS forms do not limit a buyer's remedies in the face of seller's breach.  Note that the reference to seller's remedies would only serve to limit seller's remedies (rather than define seller's remedies) if the parties agree to "forfeiture of EM".  If the parties do not agree to "forfeiture of EM" then seller, like buyer, would have all remedies available at law or in equity in the event of breach by the other.

Thanks - Annie

Annette T. Fitzsimmons P.S.
P.O. Box 65578
Tacoma, WA 98464