[WSBARP] Power of Attorney and Wills

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Wed Dec 11 09:46:57 PST 2019

I know what you guys are saying.  That is why I am in doubt even though the
language says ok.  Maybe it would be OK if the Principal was still
competent but unable to do the change because of a logistical problem, or
such.  But is the Principal in now incompetent I have always thought that
the Will cannot be change; too late.

Jim

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law