[WSBARP] Power of Attorney and Wills

Kerry Richards krichards at lawgate.net
Wed Dec 11 09:32:23 PST 2019

Dear Jim:
Just how do you know the intents and interests of the demented principal? The intent of the agent should not be part of the calculation in my estimation. I would be wary. Just sayin”.
Yours truly,

Kerry A. Richards, Attorney
[cid:image001.png at 01D31B65.31A26710]
The Law Offices of Michael W. Bugni & Associates, PLLC
11300 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98125
EMAIL: krichards at lawgate.net
TEL: 206-365-5500