[WSBARP] Off Topic Referral - Creditor representation in bankruptcy

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Dec 4 13:30:20 PST 2019

I haven't practiced in over 12 years, and not at all under the current
Act, but for property that is not the debtor's residence I don't see why
they couldn't deal with both the secured and unsecured claim of a deed
of trust in a Chapter 13 plan.  If the mortgagee didn't object I think
they may be out of luck

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148